Thursday 10 November 2011

A Study in Scarlet

Ah, well, where do I start? I love theatre. I love detective fiction. I love vintage fashion. But most of all, my heart starts to thud when I open up a new murder-mystery party game.

I love nothing better than to immerse myself in a nostalgic world, recreating all the tiny details, donning a costume and spending an evening pretending to be someone I'm not. (What a psychologist would have to say about that, I dread to think. Luckily, I don't know any, and if I did, I certainly wouldn't invite them to my murder-mystery parties.)

Others must share my obsessive love of murder mystery parties, I mused. I typed in murder-mystery game blog in Google. Nothing. Not a cocktail sausage. Aside from a few weak looking posts by companies advertising dubious looking downloadables, the tumble weed blows in cyberspace upon the subject of murder-mystery games.

So here I am, representing for the murder-mystery gaming world. At best a pioneer of vintage entertainment, at worst a rambling lunatic, who still hasn't progressed past her dressing-up box. At any rate, I do hope that you find some nuggets of useful information in amongst my murder-mystery game posts.

Toodle pip,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please don't imbed your website link in the comment, it's a bit spammy!